The program helps men gain the practical knowledge they need to be involved in the births of their children in a positive way and to get the fatherhood adventure started with a memorable and empowering experience.
Beer + Bubs is perfect for first-time fathers who don’t know what they’re in for as well as those going back for a second or third round who weren’t well prepared the first time. It’s ideal for expectant dads who have done antenatal classes but have come out the other end with little practical understanding of their role at birth. It’s also perfect for a brush-up when it’s been a long time since the birth of the last child. Recommended by childbirth educators, midwives, and obstetricians all over Australia, here’s some of what we cover:
- What should you never say to a woman in labour?
- How can you actively help with pain relief in childbirth?
- How do you go in to bat for your partner if things get ugly with your caregivers?
- What can you do to make childbirth faster and easier for your woman?
- What should you be doing during each stage of labour and birth?
- Why are the first hours after birth important to your baby’s future health and ability to bond?
All this, and much more, is covered in this unique program, now available from your own living room.